Saturday, April 04, 2009

Calling for newbie wedding business link

Lately ive been receiving many recommendations and introductions
About newbie wedding service provider
eg photographers, doorgift, cakes, make-up artist and many more
Either via email or by my customers

It even make me feel more proud ..
Especially knowing them are local talents
A wifey, young mom and some even students

So, im giving this opportunity..
Email to me if you (bride-to-be) have come across any wedding related links
that MUST being viewed by me and others
that really have that 'wow' factor

Email to me if you (wedding service provider) have something special to offer
and need that a lil shout from 4weddingku
As i'll be updating my favourite link in April !!!

mya
fourweddingku@yahoo.com

No comments:

 

Blog Archive

© Copyright 4weddingku 2014 - Designed by Krafty Palette|Sign in