Wednesday, June 07, 2006

what is your Love Song?

Every couple should have their own LoVe Song.
I have many.. & every, there were moments related such as the song played at radio when he proposed, the song he dedicated while tried 2 pujuk me, the song he sang 2 me.. many more.
Amongst ~ All my life by Kci&Jojo, I dont want 2 miss a thing by Aerosmith, From this moment on by Shania Twain, Angel of mine by Monica.... and many more
I think every couple should have rite. It give you great memories. No doubt it created smile, laughter or even tears..

what is your love song? share with us .. if you want...

1 comment:

of twilight and dreams said...

K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life <-- I love this song too..

did you know that this song is actually for his child !!

 

Blog Archive

© Copyright 4weddingku 2014 - Designed by Krafty Palette|Sign in