Friday, February 22, 2008

20,000 Hits on 4weddingku Blog!


I was surprised to check that the 4weddingku Blog has already hit 20,000!. Everyday by knowing people from all over the world check on us, i felt honoured. I simply do. Thank you all for reading my humble blog. The blog that originated simply for my personal info about weddings have become another value added of 4weddingku brand.
4weddingku which was just an idea by myself & diana has become a great experienced with another partner of us-eliza. Thank you all for keep on supporting us.

2 comments:

happy said...

hi there,

i'm from the philippines and it's always nice to read some wedding blogs. i have started a blog myself. mostly about some wedding stuff as well. you may check on it as well. it's
http://idleinmakati.blogspot.com

thanks. expect me to be visiting your blog often. :)

4weddingku Blog said...

Hi Happy! i already make my comments to ur blog. Its really great to know wedding at somewhere else too!
and..thank you for reading my humble blog..

 

Blog Archive

© Copyright 4weddingku 2014 - Designed by Krafty Palette|Sign in