Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thank u for your advice!!

& all points taken into consideration..

i met my wedding ring designer today. (dlm keadaan demam)
i proposed my design. ( i saw in Love Diomand that cost rm15k). He loves it but then he proposed another design! (n he works sumthing within my budget too !!)

I love it!... the only design for me! .. its not that there are not suitable ring for me out there.. but i just want 2 put a lil bit sentimental value here.. Combination of my personality & Arjun's preferrance... jeng-jeng.. the designer add some touch...

lil clue.. (we named the ring; A Solitaire for Quenn of My Heart )

Thanx Frankie!... & Arjuna... "tooooooOoooo"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love.. to have a 15k budget for my ring.. wahahha...terduduk sat Soulmate kalau dia dengar...

Anyway, great news indeed, romantik nya bunyi your ring ehh...? can't wait to see the finish product, mesti cantik kan :)

4weddingku Blog said...

hahha... siapa tak suka bliss a 15k ring!! Celebrate Chrismas terus i ok!!.. well its a simple one.. but i like it. Nanti kalau cantik i recommend kat u pulak kay!!...

 

Blog Archive

© Copyright 4weddingku 2014 - Designed by Krafty Palette|Sign in