Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative cards by I likeCard (Must View)

While browsing,
I found this!
Their design simple fresh & creative! and most, its modern style too!
(Lately have been in very typical design!)
I am loving it so very much.

For any bride to be that looking for something creative,
may be you guys should visit them
They are situated at :-
I like Card Studio
Platinum Walk,
Danau Kota,
Setapak.

p/s: if any of you have a good testimonials on them, feel free to drop us a comment!





{Picture are all taken from I like Card blogspot }

3 comments:

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

love ilikecard, mine was from this label ;)

rose razak said...

yes !! faizah ( i like card ) did a great job.......=)

Renee Meow said...

thanks for d info.. chantek gak their designs.. me likey! :D


meow~
http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com

 

Blog Archive

© Copyright 4weddingku 2014 - Designed by Krafty Palette|Sign in